niedziela, 4 listopada 2007

in Łódź visiting Ikona Gallery and taking part in myspace_ldz project

Do you remember my last meeting with you in real in Ikona Gallery in 19 Fabryczna Street in Łódź?
If not, look here and here
Uh, I looked pretty messy almost jackonlike. I spent like 3 months travelling in the box and getting to know post office regulations in different corners of the world. The worst postal services are in Spain. I haven't tried Italian so far, but it seems to me that only Italian could be worse. After this Bunny Terminator Tour exhibition I went to Florida where I had a car accident and after that I moved to Los Angeles where I underwent some plastic surgery and thanks to it I look like I look right now. I only need some lifting of my ears after my travel to Amsterdam.

So after a year I visited Ikona. A beautiful gallery in Księży Młyn.


I stood on the very same line as a year before...




Mirella hasn't changed much since that time. The same juvenille smile :)




Mirella was in Łódź doing businesses. She took part in myspace_ldz project. The street project aimed at restoring old shopping cases. Mirella's case was situated at 1 Narutowicza Str, near a shop for hunters. Who lives in Łódź is invited to visit.
Here is me with her project.


myspace_ldz case project
myspace_ldz case project (detail)

btw there are also some other skeleton animals in Łódź.


ciao for now!

3 komentarze:

Anonimowy pisze...

mirel jakie masz piekne buciki :) pozdrawiam z lotniska alicante :)

got ya! pisze...

ja??? conversy na rzepy. polecam.

got ya! pisze...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa o te czerwone ci chodzi! a o rok 1998. buty za 30 zl. koturny po pachy!