wtorek, 22 lipca 2008

with Magda in France

Me in France this summer:

showing you the clock...


hiding clock from you


showing you the clock...


and hiding clock from you, AGAAAIN.

I must tell you that was my favourite game :)
So once more, for the very last time...

clock


no clock




Ofcourse when in France I couldn't miss the occassion to see those famous gardens.


I also had time to high five with Joanna d'Arc. Nice lady although very hard. No flash no bones just pure stone.


Not that I 'm suuuch a huuuge fan of castles but they have many there so there is no possibility to omit any. This one is Chenonceau. Seems fine to me. Reminds me of the one I visited in Warsaw.



oooo and this is what I loved most! I wonder how many Bunny Terminators live down there. hmmm


o and here is some dead body in some famous museums. Believe me or not, they have all famous museums there. And castles. Museums and castles.



sooooo fooooor theeeee laaaaaassssttttt timeeeee........




















clock


no clock




:0

1 komentarz:

Anonimowy pisze...

My Bunny is number 40.
Visited Paris, a castle-sur-Loire Orleans and Jeanne d `Arc.

Being in the Capital of the World.
City to calculate the hundreds of Paris luxury districts, artists and Bohemia, the great boulevards, Paris university, Paris and Balzaka Hugo, Paris Renoir and Picasso, Paris cabarets, theaters and night premises.

P.S. Great fun I had in museums.


Magda :) and Bunny