piątek, 21 września 2007

Monachium, Praha and gnoms

Yo, yo, yo!!!
I'm still on the run and I'm still the most desirable block on the entire planet!
This time Lukasz took me on a German trip.

Let's start form the beginning. I had to feel the groove so I took a place infront of the main window to admire views.

Sometimes I ended up in Jacek's pocket. That puma was frightening. It seemed as it wanted to jump out of t-shirt and beat me up.


I must tell you the sectret: I've alwas dreamt about being a Viking!




and a farmer...


...and to have a wooden house...


...and a wooden well...


...and to sit with green chicks on a wooden bench...


and have my own green track...



One of main attractions in Monachium was a gay parade. The weather was really poor however people were colorful!




oh yeah, come to daddy!


Then we went to Prague to visit Qubus studio

this is the place where my favourite twin brothers from the photo stand...



So that you didn't think I am a total wank, I also admired some nice local views from the window

and I ate soups, drank beer, smoked cigarettes with guys. As usual, having fun!




So thanks Lukasz and Jacek for a fruitful trip.
Now I am preparing for Amsterdam!
Stay tuned, folks!

Brak komentarzy: