środa, 3 października 2007

to the forest! to see the gnoms! mushrooms hunting in the wild

Today, as Mirella had to do some preparations to her project, we all went to the forest. We, meaning me, Mirella and Andrzej. By the way, he is the one who will take me to the Amsterdam nest week. I can't wait.

Sooo, we went to the woods. It was very sunny, fresh and you could almost sense autumn in the air. Here is me with my first mushroom. Later on, Mirella told me that it was a deathly one. Nevertheless, it looked very fairy like.

And here it's me (hihi) waiting for Mirella for a check-up whether these mushrooms were ok. Have a look at my walking stick. I'm a professional mushroom hunter!

Guess what, these mushrooms weren't edible either. :(
However, after less than a minute, I found something which Mirella was extremely proud of: a perfect fungus! Look at her proud and cheerful face expression. That is priceless. However weird and freaky!

I was even given a sweet...


Not only mushrooms did I admire. One moment I was passing by this small little tree I couldn't help but wonder: just imagine, we will be gone and it will be in its prime for next 100 years!
Me thinking over the passing time...

The tree in question and my Slippery Jack.

Later on, we had some more walking. Fortunately, I had my walking stick because we were wandering through the sea of wet leaves and branches. I almost drowned. Later on, I met Mr.Snail who slowed our hunting a bit!


I must say, that Mirella was not so careful with a wild life. Esspecially ground wild life. She almost smashed a beatle with her Harry Potter Navy Blue Converse. Bad girl! Bad! This is me rescuing Mr. Beatle's life.
Step one:
I came just in time before her feet...

She pushed me. I lost control...

I fell over...

But the Beatle was ok! I felt like SuperBunny!


Right now I have to go to sleep. It was an eventful day!
In the meantime, have a loook at My Personal Bunny_terminator Google Map.


Cheers cheers bye bye!

Brak komentarzy: