czwartek, 13 grudnia 2007

My pre- winter holidays

Some time ago I was on pre-winter holidays with my papa Gaugan.
While my dad was bouncing again and again on his bottom I was happily admiring views from his jacket's pocket.
I didn't miss any day outside. At first I was reluctant to go anywhere but after a few shnaps I was sooo eager to have fun.


Here is my walking away and away from my dad.

Here is me after more shnaps when I wanted to runaway from my dad.

At this point my dad started to be a little bit worried about me because like he said I had been a little bit paranoid after a few shots that I wanted to jump f the mountain.
He reports that we had man-to-man talk and he persuaded me out of this stupid idea.


Eh, people do stupid things when they are drunk. Firstly, I wanted to make friends with local groundhog and then I messed with with a digger. I must admit, that since I lost my carrot, stupid things come to my mind. Maybe it is some kind of trauma, rejection syndrom.



We really had good time there together. I always have! I love those men snowboard trips! It is such a fun!

P.s from Mirella:
This Bunny Termnator is one of very first that I did. He is a little bit bigger and fatter and has pea inside. Considering his wet travels I come to conclusion, that peas weren't a good idea at all. Throughout a year the desing of future BunnyTerminator has slightly changed and he has become smaller and more portable. However, Gaugan's BunnyTerminator is a unique and one of the first ever produced by me and has a special place in my heart. Soon I will present you with pictures of some of the first copies of BunnyTerminators!

Stay tuned.

Brak komentarzy: