czwartek, 20 grudnia 2007

about PRZETWORY 2 and how number 20 and 35 have found new Mummies!

Thank you very much for those who came to see me at PRZETWORY 2 fair. It was such an extremely busy weekend. I didn't have time to go around and make friends with other companions. What a shame!!! Mirella had a wonderful forest inspired store where I had my corner and I showed people my travels on the notebook.

Przetwory

Two Bunny Terminator have found new families!!!

Here is Bunny Terminator nr 35. The photo was taken during PRZETWORY. This is my new Mum- PaniJulka !!! I lovelovelove her soooo much! She will be such a jolly good companion!



Here is bunny Terminator nr 20 who will go to Barcelona! Remember my last holidays in Spain, it was cold and raining cats and dogs and I couldn't admire the views? This time I will have opportunity to see Barcelona inside out with my 20th incarnation! Isn't it wonderful? Can't wait!



sooo once again, thank you and I am wainting for your photos!
send them to Mirella at vonchrupek@gmail.com
kisses

Brak komentarzy: